Mobile Triggers

Transcript Request Form



(for Middle and Lower School transcript requests, please contact the Division Assistant in that department)

Official and Unofficial Transcripts must be requested by submitting this form to the Registrar.

● An Official Transcript is typically required by other academic institutions, scholarship/aid applications and/or employers.
It is signed and stamped by the Registrar and must be mailed directly from The Wardlaw+Hartridge School to the
requested institution/party.

● An Unofficial Transcript may be used for verification purposes such as date of graduation or address. Unofficial
transcripts can be emailed.


Transcript TyperequiredPlease select up to 2 choices
Please select up to 2 choices
Attach up to 1 file with a maximum size of 10MB
No file chosen
Name of Student (At the time of graduation or while you attended W+H)required
First Name
Last Name
Must contain a date in M/D/YYYY format

Recipient Information

Official Transcript Will be mailed to the institution provided below:

Name of contact person if applicable
First Name
Last Name
Must contain a date in M/D/YYYY format
Unofficial Transcript