Take a Virtual Tour
As we find ourselves in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our families, faculty, staff and students, is our highest priority. As a result of the executive orders issued for New Jersey, we have canceled all of our on-campus visits and admission assessments until further notice. We will continue to operate our admission office virtually, and serving our students through excellent distance and remote learning programs!
Tour The Wardlaw+Hartridge School:
Revised Admission Process
We have revised our admission procedures to ensure you and your children are able to complete your admission process with The Wardlaw+Hartridge School in a convenient and timely manner. While the revised process outlined below is out of the norm, our intent is to facilitate your completion of the application process within the health constraints under which we all are currently living.
Please note that these revised admission procedures are temporary as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and are subject to return to our standard admission procedures at any time. If you have any questions about these changes, we can be reached at admission@WHschool.org or 908-754-1882, Ext. 155.
- Complete admission application submitted via SchoolAdmin
- School records/transcripts (please enter the name and email address of the appropriate school official in the Application Checklist via your parent portal on SchoolAdmin)
- Teacher evaluation form(s). We will reach out to you to follow up regarding school records and teacher evaluations. The requirements are:
- One evaluation for Lower School applicants;
- Two evaluations for Middle and Upper School Applicants (please enter the names and email addresses in the Application Checklist on SchoolAdmin)
- Zoom parent interview (about 20 minutes). As we are still transitioning to our Virtual Admission Office, we will be reaching out to you as quickly as possible to schedule your Zoom interviews.
- Zoom student interview (about 15 minutes)
- Grades PK-1 with at least one parent present
- Grades 2-11 one-on-one with either Ana or Gerard