Facilities Staff are responsible to perform tasks related to the upkeep of buildings and grounds. They are responsible for maintenance and repairs to equipment and building systems to ensure facilities are clean, safe and functional.
They are expected to be diligent in their duties and are required work collaboratively, have a professional work ethic and possess solid technical knowledge and experience in the various building trades. They must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
· Perform landscaping and snow removal duties as required. Must be on call for snow events as needed.
· Perform minor repairs to buildings and grounds keeping equipment. Must have basic skills in electric, plumbing and carpentry.
· Direct traffic during arrival and dismissal times, as well as special events.
· Complete set-ups of rooms and furnishings for meetings and events.
· Perform cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, trash collection, etc.
· Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment.
· Assemble and install appliances, furnishings and equipment.
· Conduct routine maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs and HVAC filters.
· Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems.
· Collaborate with all members of school community in an articulate and courteous manner during completion of duties.
· Report to Director of Facilities.
· Perform any other duties deemed necessary for the safe and efficient operation of the school.
· Proven experience in a similar position
· Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
· Experience using hand and electrical tools
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
· Physical stamina and dexterity
· High school diploma or equivalent
Interested applicants should contact John Pratt, CFO, at jpratt@WHschool.org
After School Child Care
We are looking for someone to work in our ENCORE After rSchool program. Must be 25 or older, have experience with children ages PreK-8th grade, must have patience and ability to move around quickly. Position requires keeping attendance records, helpingwith homework, playing with children, keeping the aftercare area neat and clean, and the ability to deal with emergencies.
Hours are 2:45- 7:00 p.m. .Encore ends at 6:30 but you must be willing to stay if someone is late.
Please contact Dawn Cancryn at 908-754-1882, Ext.143 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Varsity / JV Coaches must be able to coach from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday and 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon on Saturdays. Game days will require longer hours. Preparatory and after-hours work will include game & practice planning and communication with players and parentsBasketball:
Varsity Girls’ Basketball Assistant
Varsity Softball Assistant
Middle School Coaches must be able to coach and supervise players from 3:15 PM – 4:40 PM Tuesday-Friday throughout the season. Game days may require earlier start and later end time.
Middle School Boys’ Basketball Head Coach
Middle School Boys’ Basketball Assistant
Middle School Girls’ Cheer Head Coach
Middle School Girls’ Cheer Assistant
Middle School Head Coach
Middle School Boys’ Head Coach
The Wardlaw+Hartridge School is looking to fill positions with its varsity game, varsity competition and middle school cheerleading program.
The Wardlaw+Hartridge School seeks substitute teachers for all grade levels (PK-12) and subject areas. A substitute teacher is responsible for providing instruction, managing the classroom environment, and promoting student learning in the absence of the regular classroom teacher. Substitute teachers must implement teacher lesson plans, assign student class work and homework, maintain classroom control and discipline. Substitutes must have teaching capabilities and be able to follow oral and written directions. Bachelor’s Degree required. Interested applicants should submit resume, cover letter and three references to Donna Brack, Office Manager, at email@example.com. EOE