WELCOME TO SUMMER ADVENTURES ONLINE 2020!
After much consideration, we have decided to offer all our summer adventure programs virtually for the safety of our campers, students and their families. I know you are anxious to get your child outside and socializing with other children. Through our programs your child will still be interacting and working together with other campers, counselors and teachers. We also have arranged a schedule where the campers will not necessarily be on the computer for several hours but will still have activities to keep them busy and allow them time to get outside to play. Please peruse our programs which will keep your child’s mind busy and learning through the summer. We are waiving all registration fees this summer.
We will be conducting a Zoom open house on June 13 to give you more information “in person” and to allow you to ask questions through the chat. There will be separate “meetings” for the different programs so you can join either one or all. You must register to be allowed into the meeting.
We hope that all of you are well and safe and will join us this summer for educational fun.
Summer 2020 virtual programs
• Summer Scholar Academic programs for credit, preview and enrichment (Grades 6-12)
• Brain Boosters Junior Academics to prepare you for the next school year (Grades 1-5)
• Preschool Fun Hour (Ages 4-6) Must be 4 years old by June 1
• Adventure Camp (Grades 1-8)
• Teen Leadership Camp (Grades 9-11)
• Additional camps – Dungeons & Dragons and Drama
REGISTRATION BEGINS ON MAY 25, 2020
If you have any questions, please email the Summer Programs Office at email@example.com or call 908-754-1882, Ext. 319 or Ext. 143.