Camp Funshine - Ages 3 through 6
EXPLORE. DISCOVER. BE AMAZED.
- The Camp Funshine program is designed to provide a nurturing, caring, and safe environment. The program promotes social development, creativity, and positive peer relationships.
- The campers engage in themed activities which include arts and crafts, cooking, center play, music and movement, circle time, STEM, swimming and outdoor play.
- Campers may sign up for 1 to 7 weeks of camp, and do not need to attend consecutive weeks.
- Children have the option of attending 5 full day or a 3 full day program. Hours are 8:30 – 3:00 with before and after care available.
- Counselor to child ratio is generally 1:5, with extra help on excursion days.
- All excursions are included in the camp fee if you attend for the full week. All campers must wear a provided camp T-Shirt during all outings.
- Please note: Due to New Jersey health regulations, all children attending Camp Funshine must be fully toilet-trained.
You can choose any week from June 24 - August 9 (camp will be closed on July 4th and 5th)
8:30 AM-3:00 PM -Mon through Fri (full time) $480 per week (week 2 = $300)
8:30 AM-3:00 PM -Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (three full days) $ 300 per week
A non-refundable $75 registration fee is required at time of registration
Camp Funshine Weekly Themes (see brochure for theme descriptions)
WEEK 1: June 24 – June 28: SPLISH, SPLASH, IT’S A BEACH BASH / Jenkinson’s Aquarium
WEEK 2: July 1 - July 3: UP, UP, AND AWAY / picnic
WEEK 3: July 8 - July 12: ON THE FARM / Melick’s Farm
WEEK 4: July 15 - July 19: INSECT INVESTIGATORS / Insectropolis
WEEK 5: July 22 - July 26: TOY ENGINEERS / Imagine That
WEEK 6: July 29 - August 2: GONE CAMPING / in house movie & Friday PJ party
WEEK 7: August 5 - August 9: MUSIC MAKERS / Mr. Ray & music parade
BEFORE / AFTER CARE
Before care (7:30 AM-8:30 AM)…………$10.00 per day - Parents must pre-register for Funshine Before Care (Please contact Debbie at summeradventures@WHschool.org)
After care (3:00 PM-6:00 PM) …………$5.00 per half hour
For more information about Camp Funshine, please contact Debbie Ostrowski at summeradventures@WHschool.org.