Attention holiday shoppers! The WHPA Book Fair is being held at Barnes and Noble in Clark from Dec. 15-17. This three-day extravaganza includes W+H student performances and faculty guest reader appearances. Use the promo code 12453734 to shop online or in the store. Come to the store to take advantage of free gift wrapping by our parent volunteers!
Camp Funshine - Ages 3 through 6
EXPLORE. DISCOVER. BE AMAZED.
Camp Funshine is our preschool camp for children. ages 3 to 6.
- The Camp Funshine program is designed to provide a nurturing, caring, and safe environment. The program promotes social development, creativity, and positive peer relationships.
- The campers engage in themed activities which include arts and crafts, cooking, center play, music and movement, circle time, STEM, swimming and outdoor play.
- Campers may sign up for 1 to 7 weeks of camp, and do not need to attend consecutive weeks.
- Children have the option of attending 5 full-day or a 3 full-day program. Hours are 8:30 – 3:00 with before and after care available.
- Counselor to child ratio is generally 1:5, with extra help on excursion days.
- All excursions are included in the camp fee if you attend for the full week. All campers must wear a provided camp T-Shirt during all outings.
- Please note: Due to New Jersey health regulations, all children attending Camp Funshine must be fully toilet-trained.
You can choose any week from June 25 - August 10 (camp will be closed on July 4)
8:30 AM-3:00 PM -Mon through Fri (full time) $475 per week* (week 2 = $380 – 4 days)
8:30 AM-3:00 PM -Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (three full days) $ 300 per week
A non-refundable $75 registration fee is required at time of registration
*Full day campers, hot lunch and afternoon snack are included.
Camp Funshine Weekly Themes (see brochure for theme descriptions)
WEEK 1: June 25 – June 29: ANIMAL PLANET / Turtle Back Zoo
WEEK 2: July 2 - July 6 (4-day week): HIP,HIP,HOORAY for the RED,WHITE, & BLUE!/picnic
WEEK 3: July 9 - July 13: ALL ABOARD / Thomas train ride
WEEK 4: July 16 - July 20: MOVIN’ & GROOVIN’/ Olympics day
WEEK 5: July 23 - July 27: DINO-EXPLORATION / Field Station Dinosaurs
WEEK 6: July 30 - August 3: LITTLE INVENTORS/ Crayola Factory
WEEK 7: August 6 - August 10: MYSTERY WEEK/ Mystery guest
BEFORE / AFTER CARE
Before care (7:30 AM-8:30 AM)…………$10.00 per day - Parents must pre-register for Funshine Before Care
After care (3:00 PM-6:00 PM) …………$5.00 per half hour
For more information about Camp Funshine, please contact Laura Huffman, Camp Funshine Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.