Camp Funshine - Ages 3 through 6
EXPLORE. DISCOVER. BE AMAZED.
- The Camp Funshine program is designed to provide a nurturing, caring, and safe environment. The program promotes social development, creativity, and positive peer relationships.
- The campers engage in themed activities which include arts and crafts, cooking, center play, music and movement, circle time, STEM, swimming and outdoor play.
- Campers may sign up for 1 to 7 weeks of camp, and do not need to attend consecutive weeks.
- Children have the option of attending 5 full day or a 3 full day program. Hours are 8:30 – 3:00 with before and after care available.
- Counselor to child ratio is generally 1:5, with extra help on excursion days.
- All excursions are included in the camp fee if you attend for the full week. All campers must wear a provided camp T-Shirt during all outings.
- Please note: Due to New Jersey health regulations, all children attending Camp Funshine must be fully toilet-trained.
Camp Funshine Weekly Themes and Information
You can choose any week from June 22 - August 7
8:30 AM-3:00 PM - Mon through Fri (full time) $485 per week (week 2 = $388)
8:30 AM-3:00 PM -Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (three full days) $325 per week
A non-refundable $75 registration fee is required at time of registration (waived before April 1 with full payment)
BEFORE / AFTER CARE
Before care (7:30 AM-8:30 AM)…………$10.00 per day - Parents must pre-register for Funshine Before Care (Please contact Debbie at summeradventures@WHschool.org)
After care (3:00 PM-6:00 PM) …………$5.00 per half hour
For more information about Camp Funshine, please contact Debbie Ostrowski at summeradventures@WHschool.org.