EXPLORE. DISCOVER. BE AMAZED.
Welcome to our 2018 Summer Programs!
Welcome to the 2018 Summer Adventure Programs at The Wardlaw + Hartridge School. We have exciting programs for children ages 3 through 18. Our facilities include air-conditioned classrooms, two fully equipped gymnasiums, performing arts theatre, playground, an indoor pool, turf fields and 32 acres of playing fields for a variety of activities.
Wardlaw + Hartridge Summer Programs offers these enriching programs:
- Our staff is a qualified, mature and dedicated group of professionals, teachers and camp counselors
- Our Camp Nurse is on-site all day.
- Summer Scholars Academic Program for students in grades 6-12 (credit or enrichment courses)
- Brain Booster Junior Academics for grades 1-5
- Preschool Day Camp for ages 3 - 6
- Adventure Day Camp for grades 1 – 8
- All camps include weekly themed activities, swimming, hot lunch and weekly trips or events
- Sewing, Drama, and Sports camps
- Fencing, Ceramics and art classes
If you have any questions, please email them the Summer Programs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-754-1882, Ext. 319 or Ext. 143.