The Wardlaw+Hartridge School provides transportation via a private bus campany and requires application.
The Wardlaw+Hartridge School offers door-to-door transportation through a private bus company with fees based on one-way or round trip. While we make every effort to accommodate as many students as possible, we cannot guarantee transportation for all areas.
How to register for bus transportation:
1) If you would like to request transportation, please complete the form through our SchoolAdmin portal using the link below to connect to the portal. The Director of Auxiliary Services will be in touch with you soon.
2) Routes will be created by the bus company by August 1.
3) After August 1, no changes or additions to the routes can be considered until mid-September.
4) You will be contacted in mid-August to see if you were eligible for busing, and the morning pick-up times will be shared. (Deposits will be refunded for those who cannot be on a route)
5) In addition, ALL students should submit a B6T form (see below) to see if they qualify for aid-in-lieu.
While we do not coordinate carpooling, many families connect with one another to organize carpools as needed.
If you have any questions regarding transportation, you may call our Director of Auxiliary Programs Chris Flores at 908-754-1882 Ext. 235 or email cflores@WHschool.org.