The Wardlaw+Hartridge School is happy to have you as a part of our community. Bookmark this page and use it as a resource as you prepare for the coming school year.
NEW PARENT RESOURCES
The Parents Resource page on our website is where you will find tons of information from enrollment, dress code and transportation to uniforms and and health forms. Visit page
Our Academics section of the website includes links for Early Childhood, Lower, Middle and Upper School pages which contain curriculum guides, links to blogs and more. Visit Academics
All of our COVID-19 Ready information available on one page, include the opening plan for the 2021-2022 school year. Visit page
Sage Dining operates our campus dining hall and provides meals for our students. Bookmark this page for weekly menus and more. Visit Sage Dining Services or download the Sage mobile app.
Our after-school program, Encore, is available for children in Grades 1-8. Learn More
ITEMS THAT REQUIRE ACTION
All newly admitted students must submit a USA-based Medical examination form or Sports participation form (PPE) as contained in the enrollment pack. See below for links to forms needed. Questions?
Contact the school nurse, Angela Farese.
For more information about ordering gym clothes for your child, click here.
PEOPLE TO KNOW
Getting to know everyone at a new school can be overwhelming. We've compiled a list of some of the people you will want to get to know or who you might need to contact.
Mr. Andy Webster, Head of School
- Dr. Corinna Crafton, Associate Head of School for Curriculum and Instruction
- Dr. Robert Bowman, Head of Upper School
- Alissa Folkes, US Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Jennifer Rose, Head of Middle School
- Ms. Eileen Valentine, MS Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Linda Schneider, MS & US Learning Specialist
- JohnEric Advento, Head of Lower School
- Stacey Macor, LS Administrative Assistant
- Dari Olitt, Assistant Head of LS and LS Learning Specialist
- Ms. Angie Farese, School Nurse
- Mrs. Dawn Cancryn, Director of Auxiliary Programs, Head of Summer Programs and Transportation
- Ms. Lynn Pandure, School Receptionist
Get involved and get to know other parents through the Wardlaw+Hartridge Parents' Association. Volunteer today!
Learn more about all of our Signature Programs from Service Learning to Early Childhood Enrichment and so much more.