An overview of the W+H International Program.
"What surprised me the most is how open people are, open to accept you, to accept your culture and to listen to you."- Cathy Bi, '18, a W+H international student from Beijing, China
Wardlaw+Hartridge is proud of its long history of welcoming international students to our academic community. Our school's mission is to be “globally interconnected.” We currently host more than 50 international students from China. In addition, we have families from Ghana, Nigeria, India, Germany and Canada as well as other diplomat families from the United Nations. If you are ready to take on an exciting academic challenge, please read the information in the International Student section carefully, to learn about our admission process and understand how to submit an application.
Connect with our Admission Team
Reach our team via email.
Frequently asked questions
- Will I be considered an international student?
- What should I do to start the application process
- How do I schedule an interview?
- Is the TOEFL required and what is the minimum score?
- What is the minimum score for SSAT?
- What are the other requirements for applying to Wardlaw+Hartridge?
- How many international students are there?
- Should I submit additional materials with my application?
- Is financial aid or scholarship money available for international students?
- Does W+H accept new seniors (12th grade)?
- How are admission decisions communicated?
- What is the deadline to notify W+H of enrollment intentions?
- If we decide to enroll at W+H, when are I-20's issued?
- When does the school year begin?
- Do I need to submit medical insurance proof?
- What is the policy when working with agencies?
- Where can I find the calendar for the 2020-2021 school year?