To gain a better insight into our curriculum, philosophy, community, and the admissions process, please read the following information carefully. We know you may have many questions for us, so we've tried to compile some of the most frequently asked questions here. If we've not answered your question here, please call our office at 908-754-1882, EX. 155 or email us at email@example.com
- Q. What does Wardlaw+Hartridge look for in candidates for admission?
- Q. When should I begin the application process?
- Q. What do you offer for before school and extended day programs?
- Q. What is average enrollment for the school?
- Q. How diverse is the student body at Wardlaw+Hartridge?
- Q. What is the student:teacher ratio?
- Do you accept international students and issue the I20?
- Q. What are the school's hours?
Q: What are the school hours?
PreK 3, JK 4: 8 a.m.-2:45 p.m.
Grades K-5: 8 a.m.-3:10 p.m.
Middle School (Grades 6-8): 8 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
Upper School (Grades 9-12): 7:55 a.m.-3:10 p.m.
Q: What is the tuition for The Wardlaw+Hartridge School?
Read all about our tuition and scholarships here.
Q: Do you have a tuition refund plan?
We have a tuition refund plan through Dewar. Read more here.
Q. Where do Wardlaw+Hartridge students come from?
Our students come from over 40 different towns and multiple countries outside the United States.