J.C. Kellogg Foundation Sixth Grade Scholarship
The Wardlaw + Hartridge School is pleased to offer one $12,500 merit scholarship to a qualifying incoming sixth grade applicant. The award is funded in part by a grant from the J.C. Kellogg Foundation. An internal Scholarship Committee will select the student as a scholarship and award recipient based on the following criteria:
• Students must reside in Elizabeth or Plainfield.
• Students must be applying for sixth grade admission.
• Students must possess an exemplary academic record.
• Students must exhibit strong talent and leadership outside the classroom in the arts, athletics, or other extra-curricular activities. They must have a coach or extracurricular activity leader write a letter of recommendation reflecting that student’s particular strengths, interests and achievements to demonstrate strong character and extracurricular involvement.
• Students may submit supplementary materials including an athletic highlight video, a musical performance video, or an electronic art or writing portfolio to exemplify the student’s high level of achievement in a specific area of interest.
The ISEE exam: All candidates must take the ISEE exam. Please contact the Admission Office for more details and information at (908) 754-1882, Ext. 155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to be considered for a scholarship or achievement award, please contact Gerard Gonnella, Director of Admission and Financial Aid, either at (908) 754-1882 Ext. 156 or via e-mail at email@example.com.