2017-2018 School Year
UPPER SCHOOL SPANISH TEACHER
The Wardlaw-Hartridge School in Edison, NJ is seeking an Upper School Spanish Teacher. Master’s degree preferred. A minimum of three years teaching experience. This position includes Student Advisor and possible additional duties:
- World Language Department Chair
- Director of Global Experience
This program oversees the International Travel and Service Learning Programs
- •Develop relationships with local organizations to create a strong range of opportunities for service learning and community service for students in the Global Scholars Program
•Oversee our educational travel programs and the implementation of our risk management procedures for these programs.
DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL LEARNING
- Monitor the progress of students in the Global Scholars Program to ensure that they are attaining the credits and experiences needed to qualify for the Global Scholars Diploma
- Oversee Upper School curriculum development to assure the availability and quality of courses needed within the Global Scholars Program
- Collaborate with teachers in Lower and Middle School to define, coordinate, and strengthen the theme of global learning in the younger years that will build toward the Global Scholars Program and the Upper School curriculum generally.
Please send letter of interest, resume, statement of educational philosophy, and a list of 3-5 references (name, contact information, relationship to candidate) to Ms. Donna Brack at email@example.com EOE
2016-2017 School Year
AFTER SCHOOL CHILD CARE - This position is for during the school year - December until June. Due to an increase in the number of preschool children staying after school, we are looking for an additional person (over 21) to work from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m. or later if needed. The candidate must have patience and experience with 3-5 year-olds.
Please contact Dawn Cancryn at 908-754-1882, Ext. 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.